I’m very excited to have been nominated for this award by none other than the amazing Penfila from Help Break the Silence! I’m certain most of you are already aware of her blog- an initiative against great evils that prevail in our society in abundance. I love the fact that she has a blog dedicated to grave issues which is hard to come across more often. If you don’t follow her then I urge you to head over to her space & discover her talent and passion.
What is the Mystery Blogger Award?
It’s an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion. – Okoto Enig
🔸I’ve a lot of passion for too many things which makes life very interesting yet tiresome for me.
🔹I find happiness in not confirming to norms.
🔸When I was three I’d often cut my plastic dolls into pieces to make chicken with my kitchen toys. That’s the only way I remember playing with dolls.
Q & A:
◽What state or country do you never want to go back to?
None because each state/country is unique in its own way.
◽What’s the best single day on the calendar?
The day I was born. (I can be quite self-centered too ya know).
◽If all jobs had the same pay and hours, what job would you like to have?
I’d love to be painter without a doubt.
◽What are some things you’ve had to unlearn?
I don’t deserve to be happy, I’ll never be good enough, I should be more possessive & I can’t be successful. Thankfully, I don’t have these notions anymore.
◽As the only human left on Earth, what would you do?
Introspect, paint, write, explore the world, sing aloud without hesitation, and find a way to revive the ‘Modern Prometheus’ aka Dr. Frankenstein’s Monster for company lol.
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
I believe my first post to be the best one as it’s something I’m currently undergoing & finding unique ways to make the process all the more easy. It’s the sole reason I’m on WP today.
- Is it possible to live without finding our purpose?
- What would be the last thing on your bucket list?
- In one word how would you sum up the internet?
- What’s the worst name you could give your child?
- What’s something stupid that everyone does?
My Nominees Are:
1. Rulla Alani
2. Jaya Singh
4. One Flame
6. Desai Aqsa