This is my second Sunshine Blogger Award nomination & as tiring as it can be to do these award posts, it’s always fun to answer questions by my favorite bloggers! Thank you so much MVS for the consideration. For those of you who don’t follow her, do check out her blog & I wouldn’t be surprised if her poetry evokes a magical feeling inside you. She’s truly gifted, I mean it.
- Thank blogger(s) who nominated you in the blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
1. How do you define success?
For me success stands for self-growth. The day I’m myself unapologetically will mean success to me. Other things will eventually follow when I’m confident.
2. Your favourite blogger/writer?
3. 3 things you wish to have right now?
My very own library, an ice-rink & an infinite collection of art supplies.
4. How do you deal with anxiety, if any?
I push myself to face it. That’s how I’ve dealt with anxiety all my life. Art & writing help too.
5. Your current favourite passion?
6. A dark poetry or love poetry?
7. How do you manifest your mind into things more philosophical?
I can get philosophical at any given time of the day. All it takes is great insight into the working of things around me. Thinking about the universe, for an instance reminds me of how tiny a speck I am somewhere across the milky way yet my existence is all the more crucial & of intrinsic value.
8. What inspires you to write?
People, places, my mind & the need to get things out of my head more often.
Well, I’ve decided to keep the nominations open since most bloggers I know have done this already. If you’re interested, go ahead & answer the same questions in the comment section or in a post, whatever suits you best!
Thanks for reading!