Isn’t it amazing when one of the most awesome, unique & original blogger nominates you for an award like this? It sure makes me more than happy to have been nominated by none other than A.J from Tokens of Expression!
This award was created by Maggie (Dreaming of Guatemala).
This is an award for the absolutely wonderful writers all across the blogging world. They have beautiful blogs, are kind and lovely, and always find a way to add happiness and laughter to the lives of their readers. That is what truly defines an awesome blogger.
RULES FOR THIS AWARD
• Thank the person who nominated you
• Include the reason for this award
• Include the banner in your post
• Tag it under #awesomebloggeraward in the reader
• Answer the question which the nominator gave you
• Nominate at least 5 awesome bloggers
• Give your nominees 10 questions to answer
• Let your nominees know that they’ve been nominated.
My answers to A.J’s questions:
1. Describe yourself in one word.
2. Do you think an illiterate person could be more intelligent than an educated one?
Judging by the kind of political leaders India is bestowed with, I believe that illiterates can be more intelligent (only in the political arena). There’s no denying that they wouldn’t last for a day in professions that require expertise & educational qualifications. Yet we can’t undermine the fact that half of our population comprises of educated illiterates.
3. Which book are you currently reading and what are your current opinions of it?
I’m currently reading ‘Carmilla’ by Sheridan Le Fanu. The book is very gripping coupled with a rich vocabulary. Published in 1872 the plot is a prequel to Bram Stoker’s Dracula. I’m in love with vampire classics & hope to devour every single book out there some day.
4. Write a message for someone who you know will never read it on your blog.
I would like to see you move on rather than wasting your life obsessing over others.
5. Talk about your biggest privacy concern on the internet.
I think it has to be plagiarism. Stealing someone else’s hard work & calling it your own is downright unethical.
6. Name your five favourite actors- pictures: optional.
- Johnny Depp
- Dane Dehan
- Jim Carrey
- Eddie Redmayne
- Denzel Washington
(Not in any particular order)
7. Is there any blogger here who you’d like to meet in real life? Tag them!
I don’t know most bloggers that well yet. So, no one I suppose.
8. Which is your most memorable experience on WordPress?
I think it has to be the day I joined it.
9. What kind of things make you cringe/ uneasy?
Overly-emotional people (they make me uneasy), small-talk, relatives, people who want to be friends with me( although we end up becoming really good friends in the end), love stories, grammatical errors, PDA & that’s all I remember for now.
10. Do you believe in forevers?
Nope, I believe that now is the only forever we are blessed with.
1. Are we really free with social conventions?
2. What are your thoughts on bias against women in the tech industry?
3. What’s your philosophy in life?
4. What’s the one thing that people always misunderstand about you?
5. What qualities do you admire in your parents?
6. What’s the most spontaneous thing you’ve done lately?
7. What’s the one thing that bothers you about the world today?
8. Who was your favorite teacher & why?
9. Who is your favorite historical figure?
10. If you could be given the date of your death would you want to know it?
I’d like to nominate the following :
All those people I didn’t mention, feel free to consider yourself nominated (: