These awards are indeed a bliss to all bloggers. It helps us get to know a little bit more about each other & brings the WordPress community closer.
Hence, I’m glad to have been nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award by none other than Tisha ! Thank you so much for your consideration. For those of you who don’t follow this outstanding blogger, I’d recommend you to give her work a read. She writes on myriad of topics that will keep you hooked for a long time.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions asked.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and include the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post.
1. Sunshine or moonlight?
I can’t choose just one. I think both are quintessential to maintain balance between dark & light.
2. Your favourite novel?
Temple of Gold by William Goulding.
3. Your favourite actor?
Johnny Depp, Jim Carrey, Dane Dehaan. It’s impossible to name just one.
4. Respect or money?
5. Picnic or shopping?
I think this answer has to be specific. I’d go shopping for art supplies only. I’m really bad when it comes to buying clothes, my mother does it for me 😁.
6. Concert or movie?
Concert because I’ve never been to one before.
7. Your favourite time of the day?
Early morning & Midnight. Sometimes, even afternoons are peaceful here in Saudi Arabia.
8. If you can wish only once, what would you wish?
I’d wish for 10 more wishes.
9. What do you like about me and my blog? Any advice for me???
I like the fact that you’re creative & original. Your blog posts are very much a reflection of your personality! My only advice for you is to stay the same & keep coming up with amazing posts. (:
10. What is your favourite post on my blog?
It’s hard to pick one amongst so many but I think It has to be the school days series.
11. What does the Sunshine blogger award mean to you?
It means a lot to me since I was deemed worthy for being nominated for this award. I’m glad to be recognised for my writing.
My Questions :
- What makes you happy?
- Describe your blog in one word.
- Vampires or Werewolves?
- A quote that describes you.
- Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
- What’s your special talent?
- Do you believe in second chances?
- What is the first thing on your mind when you wake up?
- Forgiveness or Vengeance?
- What does the sunshine blogger award mean to you?
- What’s more important; recognition or meaningful feedback on your posts?
My nominees :
Do let me know in the comment section if you’d like to be nominated.